4" Stretched Saddle Bags
The ONLY high strength PPO/PA ABS plastic bags on the market. Don't be fooled by competitors injection molded fiberglass bags or flimsy standard ABS stretched saddle bags! You'll spend hours and lots of money on making their bags straight. Our bags require minor prep for paint application. They are made of the same high strength plastic that Harley makes their stock bags out of. Harley changed to PPO/PA why wouldn't you? They are super strong yet light weight! Come in a black plastic finish! These bags use the existing Harley hardware and will bolt on the same way as stock bags. They will work with any fender that allows for stock Harley bags. If you are looking for two-into-one bags check out our PPO/PA saddle bag plugs that were designed specifically for our bags. They can be easily bonded on to our bags so you won't have to go to fiberglass!
***THESE BAGS ARE SOLD AS A SET***
1. 320 DA Paper and Sand Blaster
2. One Choice SWX350 Pro Cleaner
3. PPG D50LF Epoxy Primer
4. PPG DP401lf Catalyst
5. PPG D820 Plastic Adhesion Promoter
6. PPG D822 Primer
7. PPG D823 Catalyst
HOW TO DO IT
1. Sand bag with 320 DA. Sand blast hard to get areas.
2. Clean really well with One Choice SWX350.
3. Seal with DP50LF using DP401LF Catalyst. Spray two coats waiting 30 minutes between coats.
4. Let sealer set up overnight. (DO NOT BAKE)
5. The next day prime with PPG D822 using D823 Catalyst.
DO NOT USE PLA-STICK OR LACQUER THINNER
DO NOT APPLY BONDO OR FIBERGLASS TO THE BAG
You are now ready to apply paint!
***IF THESE EXACT INSTRUCTIONS ARE NOT FOLLOWED SINISTER INDUSTRIES WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY BAG DAMAGE!!**